The 2016 Member-Member will be held on October 8-9. Format as follows:
- Two Person Match Play
- Players play with 75% of handicap
- Teams are flighted by total team handicap
- 6 teams per flight
Click here for entry form
The 2016 Monster Mash Halloween Party will be held on October 8 at 8pm. Constumes are required. Drinks, treats, DJ, and Karaoke. Cost is $15 for individuals and $25 for couples. Cash prizes for best costume. Click here to view flyer.
The grass growing season is upon us and so are the unexpected
repairs to the golf course and Clubhouse. We appreciate your
patience as our staff worked hard to overcome these hurdles.
The repair costs for July alone included:
- $4,900 to repair the fairway and rough mowers
- $4,025 to replace the sump pump
- $4,200 to replace the HVAC unit
- $2,500 to replace the condenser in the kitchen
- $2,900 to spray the golf course with Target 6
- $2,200 to replace the doors in the Clubhouse (estimated)
Don’t forget to schedule your pool party today! A convenient, reasonably priced, and guar-anteed fun party!
- To reserve your party, please contact Kim Pope.
- The pool may be reserved Monday through Sunday at the following prices:
- $75 per hour for the first two (2) hours
- $50 per hour for the last two (2) hours
- Lifeguards must be reserved with Susan Sautter and will cost an additional amount.
Coharie Pool Hours:
Monday through Saturday, 11 am until 8 pm
Sunday, 1 pm until 8 pm
POOL NEWS (click here)
2016 Pool Rules (click here)
Regular Interclub Schedule
Senior Interclub Schedule