It’s almost tournament time and we are all ready for some March Madness fun! During the ACC Tournament games on March 10th-13th, we will be keeping the bar open for afternoon games. The a la carte menu will be available to all our members and their guests. The a la carte menu will consist of Chicken Wings, Chicken Tenders, Fried Pickles, French Fries, and other perfect game day entrees.
For the ACC Championship game on March 14th and Selection Sunday on March 15th, Pizza will be available in addition to our a ala carte menu. We will have NCAA Tournament brackets available for everyone to fill-in their predictions on March 15th. How confident are you on your predictions this year?
The bar will also be remaining open for all the popular NCAA games with the a la carte menu available once again. On April 6th, for the NCAA Championship game, the bar will remain open and pizza will be offered. Don’t miss out on all the fun, drinks, and fellowship for this years tournaments. If you have any questions, please contact the Lounge at 910-592-6745 or Kim Pope at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR 2015
- March 21 - Tough Man Tournament
- May 2 & 3 - Two Man Invitational Tournament
- May 5 - Twilight League (Tuesday @6pm for 8 weeks)
- May 30 & 31 - Club Championship (Stroke Play)
- June 15 thru 19 - Coharie Days of Summer
- June 21 - Father Child Tournament
- August 7 thru 9 - Member/Guest Tournament
- September 5 - Member Match Play Championship
- October 10 & 11 - Member/Member Match Play
- November 27 - Turkey Tournament